You are requesting that an Impact Coach provide you with an individual coaching session.
The coaching session will be 60 minutes and will be conducted in an online video session or over the phone pursuant if video is not available.
Confidentiality: The session is confidential. What is discussed in the coaching sessions will not be shared outside of Impact Coaching. Often clients want to share something personal about themselves or what they most want in life. Please feel free to do so. Our coaches maintain a log of their time for certification purposes including name, date and time of session; nothing discussed is shared.
Telling the Truth: To ensure that you derive the greatest value from your coaching session, our coaches will always speak the truth as they see and hear it. This is sometimes a surprise to clients, as there are often few people in our lives who openly share their truth with us. Please remember that the only objective of your coach is your success. If your coach makes a statement or offers an insight that doesn’t seem to fit, let them know that and they will readdress it. Many times, these situations represent wonderful opportunities for you to gain greater clarity around the decision, challenge, issue or transition before you.
Your Role: Is to come to the session prepared to discuss your topic. It may help to write down some thoughts prior to the session. In addition expect to achieve your desired outcome. If you don't expect you may not be willing to dig into the mud with your coach in order to identify the best outcome
Coach's Role: Every coach has his or her own style and approach. Be assured that your coach will be an objective partner who brings a big picture perspective into the coaching space. Our approach is to enable you to expand your awareness of all aspects of yourself in order to open new possibilities for action. Don’t be surprised when we move effortlessly from highly structured, logical reasoning and focus on action steps to creating innovative new possibilities. Expect to laugh at times as well; our best learning and a sense of flexibility often comes in the midst of laughter.
About goals: Most clients have goals. You may not yet be at that point and are interested in getting to clear options to be reviewed and decided upon after the coaching session. Remember that at Impact Coaching there is no judgment, no right or wrong. there is only the focus on moving your forward
Coaching is both professional and personal: You and you Coach will work together to:
• Develop a keen sense of personal awareness. This provides you with a strong foundation upon which to move forward.
• Transform your awareness into a powerful strategy, a personal action plan for making your goals a reality.
• Execute your strategy to bring about the high impact results you want. Your coach will help you stay focused and continue your forward movement. As obstacles arise, we will work on ways you can remove them from your path.
Coaching is not therapy: As a client, you understand and agree that:
• You are fully responsible for your physical, mental and emotional well-being during our coaching calls, including your choices and decisions. You are aware that you can choose to discontinue coaching at any time.
• Coaching is a Professional-Client partnership between you and your coach designed to facilitate the creation of personal or professional goals and to develop and carry out a plan for achieving those goals.
• Coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders. It is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, mental health care or substance abuse treatment. You agree not to use coaching in place of any form of diagnosis or treatment
Quality Assurance: Impact may contact client by phone or e-mail to assure that coaching quality is maintained.
You agree that you will prepay for the session and make yourself available anytime within the session type window. All sales are final and there will be no refunds.
GoCo Sessions are ONLY conducted in English.
You are entering into this agreement willingly and have read and agreed to the entirety of the terms and conditions stated herein.
Do Not Fill This Out